Highlights Of Hilo And Volcanoes National Park...A Shoretrips Premium Shared Van Tour
Hawaii Volcanoes National Park stands as one of the most unique locations in the world and you have pulled into the spot that marks the gateway. From Yosemite to Acadia, the National Park system spans the mainland, but many rarely get the chance to see Hawaii's geographic claim to fame--The Kilauea Volcano. Don't pass up on your ...
- Please wear covered walking shoes and bring a rain jacket in case of changing weather. Umbrellas will be provided when needed. Bring insect repellent.
- Bottled water and a light lunch are included in the price of the tour.
Julie has known Barry all her life and has traveled that long, as well. She started her career as an interior designer 30 years ago, but switched to travel several years back thinking it would be fun t ...
Days of Operation
Departure Times and Duration
- 08:30 AM (7 hours)
- 10:00 AM (7 hours) ONLY for cruise ship passengers arriving at 9:00am or later.
- 12:00 PM (7 hours) ONLY for cruise ship passengers arriving at 12:00pm.
- The van holds a maximum of 14 people, but we typically have group sizes of 10 or under.
- Child safety seats are required by Hawaii law for children under the age of four and booster seats are required for children ages four through seven. Seats are available upon request. You will be asked for this at the time of booking.
- This tour does not operate on Christmas day or New Years day.