Shoretrips Give...Salvation Army Meal Program And Thrift Store
- Bottled water and bathroom facilities are provided at the location.
- A taxi ride to your meeting location takes about 5 minutes and costs approximately $6 per car.
ShoreTrips GIVE was developed to connect travelers with ongoing volunteer projects in the Caribbean. To accomplish this, ShoreTrips has partnered with Hope Floats, a non-profit foundation, which has agreed to organize these activities and to provide a meet and greet representative. The fee to participate in a GIVE activity covers all administration costs; the fee is not tax deductible.
Julie has known Barry all her life and has traveled that long, as well. She started her career as an interior designer 30 years ago, but switched to travel several years back thinking it would be fun t ...
Days of Operation
Departure Times and Duration
- 09:00 AM (4 hours)
- If you have more than 6 people in your party, please call ShoreTrips for additional pricing.
- Children ages 12 and up are welcome to volunteer.
- This facility is closed on November 29th and from December 22-January 2 for the holidays.